Thursday, February 22, 2007

Alexa's Football Managers Graphs #1

This is what Alexa has to say about the daily reach for the top Football Managers:

This is how that noise floor actually looks like:
You can see how the 7 254 newly registered users in Soccer Project between 31st of December last year and 15th of February are reflected in the Alexa's graphs.

In the last post I was saying that I have doubts about some claimed statistics. This is why:
With red is Planetarium Manager, a honest manager game with only 16 415 users.
With blue is Soccer Manager, with 25 390 users, a little odd but nothing more.
Soccer at Manager Games with 127 165 users manages to be almost invisible. It's the the one colored in cyan, can you see it? Liars! That's what I call them, liars.

I know that Alexa is not totally accurate, especially for low values, but in this case I think that is beyond any reasonable doubt that some BB MMOGs lies about their number of users.

Source: Alexa.

No comments: